About this blog:

Years ago, my sister and I went to see the Darjeeling Limited in theater. Afterwards, we were talking about the movie and about our love for creating art. We shared a similar problem: we put our art last to the business of our lives and thus hardly ever made time to create anything. My sister suggested that we make a commitment to create a piece of art every week. She jokingly said "Can we agree to that?" in reference to the line Owen Wilson used repeatedly in the movie.
Although I tried at first to stick to our commitment, I've lapsed into not making time to create. I'm hoping this blog will help me rededicate time to that purpose.

Please check out my Etsy shop where you can buy paper or canvas prints!

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Untitled 6/28/14

And I drew again today.


No comments:

Post a Comment